Auth0 Log Events is a Security input connector. Connect to Auth0 to retrieve Identity events. Create an Auth0 API access token to get started.
You might need to add the Monad IP range of
188.8.131.52/32 to your Auth0 allowlist, so Monad can connect to it.
To set up an Auth0 connector, you will need to authenticate with an api token, and the URL of the Auth0 webservice. The Auth0 production URL is https://login.auth0.com/api/v2.
Set up an Auth0 connector
- From your Monad account go to the Connector map, and click Add connector.
- Select the Auth0 connector.
- Optionally, change the default name for the connector. This name serves as a label for the connector in the Monad app, and you can change it later.
- Enter the “API URL” (e.g.
https://login.auth0.com/api/v2and “API Token”. See here for details on Auth0 API Tokens.
- (Optional) - set your connector schedule
- Click Connect.
That’s it! Monad tests the connection to Auth0, and if successful, begins syncing data from Auth0 into your Monad account.
This page was last modified: 9 Oct 2023