Qualys Vulnerability Management
Qualys Vulnerability Management is a Security input connector. Connect to your Qualys Vulnerability Management API to start collecting vulnerability data. Create a Qualys service user account before connecting.
You might need to add the Monad IP range of
220.127.116.11/32 to your Qualys Vulnerability Management allowlist, so Monad can connect to it.
Set up a Qualys service account
Monad does not currently support using Qualys SAML SSO for connectors. To connect to Monad, create a service user. If you don’t have access to do this, contact your Qualys administrator.
- Go to the Qualys Platform Identification page, and copy or write down your Platform name and API URL.
- Go to Vulnerability Management, then click Users > User, then New > User.
- Create a Monad service account that is a non-Manager user, and grant it API access.
- Select all of the Qualys modules and permissions you want to connect to Monad.
- Save the username and password. You’ll need them when you set up the Monad connector.
Set up a Qualys VM connector in Monad
- In the Monad UI, click Add connector, and choose the Qualys tool you want to connect to.
- Optionally, change the default name for the connector. This name serves as a label for the connector in the Monad app, and you can change it later.
- When prompted, enter the FQDN of your Qualys host, omitting
- Enter the username and password for the service user.
- (Optional) - set your connector schedule
- Click Connect.
That’s it! Monad tests the connection to Qualys, and if successful, begins syncing data from Qualys into your Monad account.
This page was last modified: 9 Oct 2023