Qualys Web Application Scanning
Qualys Web Application Scanning is a Security input connector. Connect to your Qualys Web Application Scanning API to start collecting vulnerability data. Create a Qualys service user before connecting.
You might need to add the Monad IP range of
184.108.40.206/32 to your Qualys Web Application Scanning allowlist, so Monad can connect to it.
Set up a Qualys service account
Monad does not currently support using Qualys SAML SSO for connectors. To connect to Monad, create a service user. If you don’t have access to do this, contact your Qualys administrator.
- Go to the Qualys Platform Identification page, and copy or write down your Platform name and API URL.
- Log in to Qualys and go to Web Application Scanning, then click Users > User, then New > User.
- Create a Monad service account that is a non-Manager user, and grant it API access.
- Select all the Qualys modules and permissions you want to connect to Monad.
- Save the username and password. You’ll need them when you set up the Monad connector.
API URL example
Login redirects to
https://qualysguard.qg4.apps.qualys.com, so looking in Qualys Platform Identification (mentioned in point 1) platform is
US4 and API URL is
Set up a Qualys Web Application Scanning connector in Monad
- In the Monad UI, click Add connector, and choose Qualys Web Application Scanning.
- Optionally, change the default name for the connector. This name serves as a label for the connector in the Monad app, and you can change it later.
- When prompted, enter the API URL.
- Enter the username and password for the service user.
- (Optional) - set your connector schedule
- Click Connect.
That’s it! Monad tests the connection to Qualys, and if successful, begins syncing data from Qualys into your Monad account.
This page was last modified: 27 Oct 2023