Tenable.io Vulnerability Management
Tenable.io Vulnerability Management is a Security input connector. Connect to the Tenable.io Vulnerability Management API to start collecting vulnerability data. Get a Tenable access key and secret key before connecting.
You might need to add the Monad IP range of
22.214.171.124/32 to your Tenable.io Vulnerability Management allowlist, so Monad can connect to it.
Set up a Tenable.io service account
- Log in to Tenable.io and go to the Create a service account page.
Monad Serviceas the name.
- Fill out the rest of the service account fields using your organization’s usual process.
- Set the Role to
Scan Managerand click Finish.
- Click the new service user and select Generate API Keys.
- Copy the access key and secret key. You’ll need them when you set up the connector in Monad.
Set up a Tenable.io Vulnerability Management connector
- Log in to your Monad account, and click Add connector.
- Select the Tenable.io Vulnerability Management connector.
- Optionally, change the default name for the connector. This name serves as a label for the connector in the Monad app, and you can change it later.
- Enter the access key and secret key for your Tenable.io service user.
- (Optional) - set your connector schedule
- Click Connect.
That’s it! Monad tests the connection to Tenable.io, and if successful, begins syncing data from Tenable.io into your Monad account.
This page was last modified: 9 Oct 2023